Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Dad's Perspective

I will give you my perspective soon in a series of posts about this book. You might say, "what makes you qualified"? Are you a Stay At Home Dad? In some senses. I work at home. While the children's eating is not necessarily my primary responsibility, I am uniquely qualified to provide a review of this book for you. So Stay Tuned, Dads AND Moms. I will give you the straight skinny on whether or not you need to invest in this book.

You might ask why I would bother. To be quite honest, I am not sure. Interesting title...the concept caught my eye and I am always interested in anything that might be remotely related to my area of interest which is helping urban and at-risk youth take their place in society. Does this concept of deceptively delicious have relevance to them. Well...I will tell you that too if you tune in!

It would also be interesting for you to know that I am involved in a food lifestyle plan called the Hallelujian Diet. Not to be quite honest, I am not all that interested in the theology behind it, not am I interested in following it to the letter. I am interested in the Health healing benefits as indicated in my series of websites and blogs.

No comments: